Retail International Shipments
Modified on: Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 6:59 PM
We do ship internationally. All International shipments are sent via USPS Priority Mail International.
- In Stock orders ship within 2-4 business days. (IMPORTANT: During Covid19 please check each shipping type at checkout for lead times)
- International shipments are shipped at your own risk. We will not be able to replace items that are damaged in shipment.
- Perishable items are shipped at your own risk. We will not be able to replace any perishable items.
- USPS will fill out the paper work for any customs before it ships, however, the receiver is responsible for any duties and taxes.
- USPS tracking information will be far less detailed than other carriers.
- Please check with your country's customs laws prior to finalizing an order. It is possible ingredients, yeast, and/or any other items may not be allowed to be imported.
- If an order is rejected at customs and returned to us or returned to us by the carrier for any reason, we will refund you excluding perishable items and shipping charges.
- Drop ship products (those products sent directly from the manufacturer to you) cannot be shipped internationally. These products are designated as being drop shipped in their product detail. Drop Shipments can be shipped to a Freight Forwarder in the USA. The freight forwarding company would then be responsible for sending the item to your international location. We are not responsible for any damage incurred in shipment.
- We currently do not ship freight items, BrewSculptures or MoreBeer! Heated and Cooled conicals internationally. However, we are able to ship them to a freight forwarding company of your choice. The freight forwarding company would then be responsible for freighting the item to your international location. We are not responsible for any damage incurred in shipment.
- If using a forwarding company, we are not responsible for any missing or damaged items once that company accepts delivery from us.
- Please be aware that all of our electrical equipment is wired for 110 v with US standard plugs unless otherwise noted.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer service department at 1-800-600-0033 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.