Brewmaster Order Policies
Modified on: Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 7:48 PM
- There is no order minimum.
- Our in-house lead time is 1-2 days for most orders. (During Covid 19 Click Here)
- Customers will receive an order confirmation by email after the order is sent to the warehouse for processing. Please notify us asap if there are any changes or inaccuracies, otherwise the order will be shipped as is.
- Shortages and back-orders: If an item on an order is not available, we will notify the customer by email. The customer can request a substitution or change to the order. If we do not receive a response within 1 business day, we will ship the order without that item.
- Sales tax will be added to orders unless you have a sales tax exemption form on file. See our Sales Tax page for more information.
- Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) policy: Customers must sell at or above the MAP listed on the product page. Please do not break the spirit of MAP. Any violations of MAP or the spirit of MAP will result in the suspension of your account.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.