Some large or heavy items, marked with a Truck Freight Logo in their product detail, must ship on a pallet via a freight carrier.
- The Freight cost calculation is done at the checkout process and is based on freight items.
- Because we ship large volumes we receive a discount. This discount is passed on to you.
- Freight cost is based on the following: Item weight, item volume, whether your address is marked as residential or business, and if a liftgate is required on the delivery truck.
- Generally, shipping to a business location will be cheaper than a residential location.
- A lift gate option must be selected at checkout if the destination does not have a forklift or loading dock. If a liftgate is not selected and the freight company determines it is necessary to unload your freight you will then be charged for a liftgate along with a surcharge for the trucking company having to drive the larger truck back to the depot and return with a smaller liftgate truck.
- Freight orders will take 2-4 business days to process in our warehouse, and generally add an additional day to the transit time. (IMPORTANT: During Covid19 please check each shipping type at checkout for lead times)
- If the address is designated as a "Limited access delivery" by Freight Companies, those charges may be billed to you directly by the freight carrier.
- Our Web checkout will automatically quote one pallet per item. If you are ordering multiple smaller freighted items and think they might fit on one pallet please call 1-800-600-0033 for a custom freight quote.